CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lunch/Snacks (for 3) 4/19/09


Contents: fried rice; green apples; turkey & cheese sandwiches; peanut butter; m&ms; jolly ranchers; strawberry; grapes; soy sauce (in the bottle)




Comments: Before anything, I want you to know that this was not packed JUST for me. XD; I plan on sharing it with some friends at a chalk art contest in Belmont Shores tomorrow (I packed this early so I wouldn't have to wake up crazy early.) I also appologize that the quality in these pictures isn't too great...I had to take them with my DSi camera because my mom took her camera with her to my sister's softball games...


The faces on the apple stars are made with nori, which I dont actually plan on eating because I don't like the taste of it (especially on apples o.o; )but it's cute anyway. I like the fried rice cuz it has carrot stars that I made! XD;

0 comments: